Review of Puresense by Soap Opera Orange soap

by - 10:32:00

Puresense by Soap Opera Orange soap
Puresense by Soap Opera Orange soap

Hey ladies, today’s review is going to be about a natural soap by the brand Puresense. You will get the brand information and the way to get their products in the “First Impressions” post I did here. So now I will just jump to the review!
As you all know from the first post that I had received a set of six sample soaps and I would be reviewing them one after another in the coming period. The first I chose to use is the Orange variant of it because I have always LOVED citrusy fragrances! Read on to find more:
Puresense by Soap Opera Orange soap
Puresense by Soap Opera Orange soap

Packaging: The soap is encased in cardboard packaging with colorful images on it. The soap also has a second layer of cling-wrap on it.
Puresense by Soap Opera Orange soap
Puresense by Soap Opera Orange soap

Ingredients: Please refer image
Puresense by Soap Opera Orange soap
Puresense by Soap Opera Orange soap

My take on the Puresense Orange Soap:
Like I said, I had received a set of six sample soaps from the brand and the first thing which caught my attention was the heavenly fragrance! All the soaps smell so good and the orange soap’s fragrance is very much like orange juice mixed with malai (milk cream)! I remember we used to have a delicacy called “Kheer-Komla” made my by granny during our childhood where she would thicken milk, sweeten it and then add orange pulp when it was bit cooler. The result was a sumptuous orange flavored Rabri kind of thing. Oh God! I sooooooo want it now!  :’( Anyway, the reason I am mentioning this is that this particular soap smells similar to that heavenly concoction :D
The soap contains orange peels in it which can be seen in the body of the soap. I heard that natural substances like fruit peels get translucent in the soap bar during the process of soap-making. I do not know how much that is true, but if that’s the case then the soap DOES contain lots of them in it!
Puresense by Soap Opera Orange soap
Puresense by Soap Opera Orange soap

The soap lathers quite well and there is minimum drying of skin after shower. I am saying this even though I have insanely dry skin. But yes, you would definitely need a lotion after you are done with bathing.
I have been using this soap for the past week and there is no irritation or allergy. The mild smell lingers on till I apply my body lotion. My differently-smelling lotions counters the citrus fragrance of this immediately :’( sob sob! I guess using a body lotion with Orange fragrance would make the soap’s smell linger longer. (I actually read the words ‘Linger-longer’ three times like nursery rhymes before I realized what I was doing!)
Overall, this is indeed a good soap and they are priced below Rs.100 so you can actually give them a try without having to burn your pockets! J
Puresense by Soap Opera Orange soap
Puresense by Soap Opera Orange soap

Rating: 4.5/5
Recommendation: Puresense soaps are definitely worth trying.
Enjoy the pics!! J
Puresense by Soap Opera Orange soap
Puresense by Soap Opera Orange soap

With Love,

Aparajita

You May Also Like

0 comments